Vidaloe, a small family business determined to bring to the market a line of products in line with new values, based on common sense and the rational and coherent use of what nature gives us.
Passionate about good economic cosmetics, they advocate fair, healthy and responsible trade. Prioritizing quality and simplicity, information and transparency against confusing fashions and terminologies.
Aware that every decision made matters in the improvement of the world, and that each purchase influences daily well-being Vidaloe is committed to a sustainable and respectful lifestyle with our environment.
Convinced that the work done with love is reflected in the product and in the health of the final consumer, since 2014 they take care of every detail, with great care, affection and dedication… It ends up being able to offer a range of Beauty and personal care items very authentic and consistent.
All Vidaloe products:
- are made with the maximum possible percentage of fresh organic Aloe Vera, grown, processed and packaged in the Fuerteventura farm… the rest of the ingredients are natural and of vegetable origin accepted in cosmetics ecological, chemical and toxic free that can harm our body.
- carry the minimum components necessary for the effectiveness of the formulation and all are biodegradable and processed at room temperature with maximum energy savings.
- without added water and without pasteurization to maintain the maximum effectiveness of the active ingredients… they are free of phenoxyethanol, dimethicones, acrylates, omg, pegs, nanoparticles, phthalates…
- they have no dyes, synthetic perfumes, or harmful preservatives. No irritants or cellular toxins
- free of petroleum products (parabens, silicones, carbomers, paraffins, mineral oils, bht, bha, etc.)
- have the own smell of Aloe Vera or a subtle brushstroke of pure, carefully selected essential oils that provide a light aroma and add all its properties and extra benefits.
And now you will see that our packaging has changed… Faithful to these new ideas, they take a small step towards a world free of plastics… Now betting on paper, glass and aluminum, a little help to our planet.